The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Federation Investments OÜ, Juhkentali 8, 10132 Tallinn, Estonia) via the website https://www.federartion-investments.eu, unless in writing between an amendment is agreed between the parties. Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions are only effective with our express consent.
§ Conclusion of the contract
1. Subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the respective offer. We sell the goods partially or exclusively as a commission agent in our own name for a third party, i.e. for a third party as the owner of the goods. Regardless of this, we are contractual partners with all rights and obligations.
2. You can also submit a binding contract offer (order) by telephone, e-mail, fax or post. The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately when ordering by telephone or at the latest within 5 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
3. If you have not received a corresponding message within this period, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be reimbursed immediately.
4. On request, we will make you an individual offer, which will be sent to you in text form and to which we will be bound for 5 days. You accept the offer with confirmation in text form.
5. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by email.
6. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ Prices, terms of payment and shipping costs
1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent net prices. They do not include the statutory value added tax.
2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price; they will be charged separately, unless the delivery free of charge has been promised. Further details can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
3. You have the payment options shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer. Unless another payment period is specified for the individual payment methods or on the invoice, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately. The deduction of discounts is only permitted if explicitly stated in the respective offer or on the invoice.
§ Delivery conditions
1. The expected delivery time is specified in the respective offer. Delivery dates and deadlines are only binding if they have been confirmed by us in writing. When paying in advance by bank transfer, the goods will only be dispatched after we have received the full purchase price and the shipping costs.
1. Partial deliveries are permitted and can be invoiced by us independently, provided you are not charged with additional shipping costs.
Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
2. In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our option, repair or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract.
The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless something else results in particular from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the case of rework, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from the shipment of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
§ Retention of title
1. We reserve title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or security transfer is not permitted prior to the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
2. You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you fail to properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
3. If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire joint ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
§ Place of performance, place of jurisdiction
1. The place of performance and place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law.
- As of May 19, 2019 -
Federation Investment OÜ
Copyright 2020 by Federation Investments OÜ - all rights reserved. Authorized Managing Directors.