Privacy protection in the company
1. Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect data and information from the calling device and store this data and information in the server's log files. The (1) browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrer), (4) the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website can be controlled, (5) the date and time of access to the website, (6) an internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems. For security purposes, i.e. in order to be able to trace the attack in the event of an attack on our platforms, we store this data including the IP address for a period of 14 days and then anonymize the IP addresses or delete the data. The IP address is required during the connection in order to transfer the content of our platform to your browser.
2. If we receive an objection from you to advertising purposes, we can include your personal contact details (name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address) in a blacklist, which we use to ensure that we no longer send you any unsolicited advertising. The data will be stored for this purpose until you expressly revoke your objection to advertising in writing.
3. Contact forms are available on our website which can be used to contact us electronically. By clicking the "Send" button, you consent to the data entered in the input mask being transmitted to us. We also save the date and time you contacted us. Alternatively, you can contact us using the email address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the email and our response will be saved. The personal data voluntarily transmitted to us in this context are used to process your request and to contact you.
4. We process personal data for the purpose of contract management, i.e. so that we can provide our business partners or customers with the contractual services and for the purpose of corresponding contract preparations.
5. We process the personal data of our business partners or customers, interested parties or their employees as contact persons received in connection with our activity as a capital management company, in the context of the initiation, conclusion and execution of a contract as well as after the end of the contract or if no contract is concluded This comes about for the purpose of business and customer support and in order to be able to claim or provide suitable services on the basis of the previous contract conclusions, the offers or inquiries received in the event of a renewed inquiry from the business partner or customer.
6. We process personal data of our business partners or customers as well as other entrepreneurs and companies not having a business relationship with us and, in this context, also from the local contact persons for the purpose of sending direct mail, as far as legally permissible. Insofar as we have not collected this data directly from the respective data subject, we can also take contact data of the data subject from public sources, in particular the website of the respective company and business directories. In connection with these direct advertising purposes, we can also take into account the previous contracts concluded by our business partners or customers and company specifics such as industry affiliation or company size of the respective company / entrepreneur in order to design the approach and advertising as appropriately as possible.
- As of May 19, 2019 -
Federation Investment OÜ
Copyright 2020 by Federation Investments OÜ - all rights reserved. Authorized Managing Directors.